Born in Taipei, Taiwan, Republic of China, on the 15 October 1974, Lin was the second child in a family of five children. He graduated from Zhong Xiao Primary School and Huai Sheng Secondary School. At the age of 16, while he was studying Drama and Photography in Hwa Gang, Lin was discovered during a performance in school. During this time, he was the star of the campus. At first, he declined his first manager's offer to enter the entertainment industry but later took up the offer. In 1992, at the tender age of 17, he became a superstar overnight at the release of his debut album, "Not Every Love Song has Fond Memories" (不是每個戀曲都有美好回憶). His sweeping fame across Asia and even the United States gained him the nickname "Little Whirlwind". He was also known as one of the "Little Four Heavenly Kings" in Taiwan. Lin became the youngest singer ever to hold a concert at the Hong Kong Coliseum, being only 18 years old and the first singer to hold a concert within the Suntec City Fountain of Wealth, Singapore, in 1999. He went on to release 13 albums, including special editions and compilations, and has since filmed many movies and series, as well as endorsed many products. Throughout his singing career, he also received many awards for his hit songs and albums.
Lin enjoyed great popularity until 1994, when he had to serve compulsory military service. Despite knowing it would affect his career tremendously, he did not seek special treatment from the government. In October that year, he entered the military like any other ordinary male of his age. Despite his fame, Lin did not have an easy life in the military. In a 2005 talk show, Jimmy revealed that in addition to the arduous training, he was bullied by seniors, and was expected to perform better than other soldiers. Although he did not expect star treatment, Jimmy was shocked to be treated badly for being a celebrity. In spite of all these, Lin performed well as a soldier, and received awards for excellent performance. He served primarily in the entertainment section of the military. After 2 years in the military, he returned to acting and singing career in 1996.
Lin's career as an actor and singer was momentarily postponed by his compulsory military service and upon his return, he was overshadowed by many newcomers. Despite the difficulties he faced in re-entering showbiz, he worked hard and even set up his own company, Jimmy Creative, which produced his recent 5 albums under the music label "Forward". The most noteworthy album was "Scarecrow" (稻草人)(1999), which contained a song of the same title.
In 1997, Lin decided to realize his dream of car racing. In one of the races that year, he encountered a crash which nearly cost him his life. Seconds after limping out of the wreck, the car exploded. The only reminder of the accident now is a few metal plates in the foot that was crushed. Despite the accident, Lin did not give up on racing, and constantly strove to better himself. With regard to this, he often says, "When I race, I am not racing against others, but against myself." Today, Lin is one of the top 10 rally racers in Mainland China. In 2005, he signed a contract with Hong He, the top team in China, as a racer. He trained under top racing coach Ma Jun Kun. Lin hopes to become a Formula One racer someday, and become a full-time professional racer. On October 23, 2005, Lin hosted the first "Jimmy Cup", a racing event where mainly male celebrities race. The event's aim was to increase the awareness of traffic safety to the masses and to promote the love of car racing. On Oct 26, 2008 he was formally inducted into the China F1 TianRong Powerboat Racing team in ShenZhen, China. He will train with the team in 2009/2010 in order to get his F1 powerboat racing license.
While being a racer, Lin has not neglected his showbiz career. Lin concentrated on filming after his last album "Going for a Walk" in 2000. The grandest production in recent years was Demi-Gods and Semi-Devils (天龙八部), where he took the role of the Dali crown-prince Duan Yu.
Despite having not released an album since 2006, which his last album was titled "挡不住我", Lin continues to sing theme songs for television series and films, and give regular live performances for various events including mini concerts, fund-raising events, festivals and even state events. He was one of the celebrity performers at the Third "Beijing 2008" Olympic Cultural Festival (2005), where the theme motto "One World, One Dream" was officially announced. In 2007, he starred in his first Taiwanese idol series, My Lucky Star, which got the #1 rating for 13 weeks in a row. In 2010, he starred in his first Chinese modern series, Hunan TV's "Single Princess and Blind Dates".
On Oct 17, 2008 he held his first concert in Shanghai, China after 14 years. It was a stunning success in front of 25,000 screaming fans who sang Happy Birthday to celebrate his 34th birthday. On Nov 21, 2009 he held his 2nd concert in Shanghai in front of 10,000 fans. It was a family event where his parents and siblings attended, and he sang a duet with his younger brother Jason Lin.
In addition to his entertainment and racing career, Lin is also a very successful businessman. In 2000 he started an IT company with friends that specialize in writing software for surveillance and banking. He himself became the youngest director in the Taiwan Network Association. His own house in Taipei has the latest hightech surveillance equipments manufactured by his own company. He can remotely control more than 100 home appliances from his PDA. He talked about this in talk shows in 2006. He also set up a business on the internet with his brother, naming his own brand "JR" (Jimmy Racing). The online venture sells goods ranging from sunglasses to bikinis. It has since grown in scale from operating solely on auction sites to selling his goods on shopping sites. In 2004 he opened Roadstar, a car dealership in Taipei that sells high-end sports cars. In 2005 he founded the PingTzuo International Racing Sports Advisory Company in Zhuhai, China with his best friend Chen Wei Liang. Lin is also on the PingTzuo racing team. In 2006 he opened a restaurant, The Dream Family Cafe in the Jing Hua Cheng shopping mall in Taipei, Taiwan. In 2009 he became a part-time wedding photographer for the Shanghai CHUECH studio. He also owns real estates in Taiwan, Shanghai, and Beijing.
Lin also contributed to the society by becoming an ambassador for many youth and government campaigns in Taiwan and other places. On October 17, 2003, Jimmy was presented with the "International Outstanding Youth Award" by the mayor of San Francisco. He was the first Chinese in history to receive this award. The award was mainly to commend him for starting a series of fund-raisers for schools, for being an anti-drug ambassador, and for participation in public community events.
This was the first time Jimmy and Ruby Lin attended a variety show after their rumored break-up. When asked the reason for breaking up, both parties admitted that it was due to the distance and fading of feeling that cause the breakup. After the breakup, it was Ruby who called Jimmy, saving their friendship. Ruby admitted magnanimously that they did not break up because of a big quarrel, so it was okay that she initiated. Compared to her nonchalant attitude, Jimmy looked uneasy.
Jimmy attended "Kang Yong Dang Jia" filming. When asked how they've met, Ruby laughed, " My first movie was with Jimmy and Takeshi Kaneshiro. After filming, we became friends." The host asked Ruby immediately, who was more handsome then? As expected, she admitted that Jimmy was more handsome as Takaeshi had not slim down then and did not have the 'aura' he has now.
Jimmy and Ruby's relationship lasted for 2–3 years, and Ruby is the only girlfriend he has ever taken home to see his dad.
Jimmy and Ruby's secret relationship was still a mystery to the media now. Yesterday, Jimmy clarified that in the past, He had to film in China frequently, leading to the distance between both of them. But there's another version of the breakup: It was rumored that the breakup is due to Ruby filming in Huan Zhu Ge Ge (Princess Returning Pearl), and there was a rumor that Alec Su was actively pursuing Ruby. This let Jimmy to fax a copy of then News Articles to Ruby who was filming HZGG at the time. Though she denied any spark between herself and Alec, Jimmy called for a breakup. Whilst Alec and Jimmy later collaborated in a series together 'The Legendary Siblings' it was reported that the two did not get along.
Although they were good friends after breaking up, interestingly enough, Jimmy has never given Ruby his album as a present. Using this chance, Jimmy finally gave her his new album personally. And Ruby made use of this chance saying, "But I'm more interested in the watch you're wearing leh" Immediately Jimmy took off his watch and even help her put it on. One of the guest even teased," These 2 people seems to be engross in their own world" After that, Ruby said, "Treat this present as your gift for me this year." As Jimmy will always give her a birthday presently for her birthday every year. Ruby smiled, " His presents are mostly female stuff like handbags.
On October 15, 2009, Jimmy announced at his 35th Birthday Bash that he was officially engaged to model Kelly Chen. They got engaged in 2008 and had dated for 5 years already. He also announced at his Birthday Bash the birth of his new baby son born on September 15, 2009. October 15 was his baby boy's one month birthday.
- My Lucky Star (2007)
- Jimmy F1ght (2006)
- Best of Jimmy Lin (2004)
- Go for a walk (2000)
- Scarecrow (1999)
- Before dawn breaks (1998)
- I am still myself (1997)
- Men are easily deceived (1997)
- Expect (1996)
- Dream is ahead ā1995)
- Saying goodbye to yesterday (1994)
- Goodbye my friend (1994)
- Fiery Heart (1994)
- Thinking of You (1993)
- Why am i always hurt (1992)
- Summer Of '92 (1992)
- Not every love song has fond memories (1992)
|2010||单身公主相亲记||Chi Van||Hunan TV|
|2009||Shao Lin Si Chuan Qi 2||Li Shi Min||Henan TV|
|2008||Live With Chivalry||Jon||Musical by Chivas|
|2007||My Lucky Star (Fang Yang De Xing Xing)||"Vernon" Zhong Tian Qi||Television series by SETTV (Taiwan)|
|2004||Liao Zhai: Xiao Cui||Wang Yuan Feng||Television series|
|Shu Jian Qing Xia Liu San Bian||Liu San Bian||Television series|
|Wolf||Assassin||Film - Taiwan|
|The Love Winner||Film - Hong Kong|
|2003|| Demi-Gods and Semi-Devils |
(Tian Long Ba Bu)
|Duan Yu||Television series|
|Boxing Hero |
(Long Hu Ying Xiong)
|Dragon||Film - Hong Kong|
|2002||Secretly Loving You||Television series - guest appearance |
(in episodes 27, 28 and 29)
|2002||The Monkey King: Quest for the Sutra |
(Qi Tian Da Sheng Sun Wu Kong)
|Na Ja||Television series|
|2002||The Legendary Siblings II |
(Jue Shi Shuang Jiao)
|Jiang Fei Yu / Jiang Xiao Yu||Television series|
|2001||Feng Chen Wu Die||Journalist||Television series|
|2001||My Heart Will Go On||Bao Yi||Film - China|
|2000|| Lotus Lantern |
(Bao Lian Deng)
|Liu Chen Xiang||Television series|
|Master Swordsman Lu Xiaofeng||Lu Xiaofeng||Television series|
|1999|| The Legendary Siblings |
(Jue Dai Shuang Jiao)
|Jiang Xiao Yu||Television series|
|Red Word||Ah Hu||Film - Thailand|
|Ang Yee: Luuk chaai phan mangkawn||Film - Thailand|
|1998||Chirvalous Legend||Liao Tian Ding||Film - Taiwan|
|Heavenly Legend||The Monkey King / Sun Wu Kong||Film - Hong Kong|
|1995||Forever Friends||Wizard||Film - Hong Kong|
|1995|| School Days |
(Xue xiao ba wang)
|Xu Zhi Hao / Xiao Zhi||Film - Hong Kong/Taiwan|
|1994|| Grandpa's Love |
|Jiang Xing Jian||Film - Hong Kong|
|No Sir 3|
(Bao gao ban zhang 3)
|Lin Xiao Ying||Film - Hong Kong|
|1993|| Shaolin Popeye |
(Xiao lin xiao zi)
|Pi Shi Ting / "Spinach"||Film - Hong Kong|
|Vampire Family |
(Yi wu shao ya gui)
|David Jen||Film - Hong Kong|
|Boys are Easy |
(Zhui nan zi)
|Ching Siu Pei / Xiao Bei||Film - Hong Kong|
|End of the Road |
(Yi yu zhi mo lu ying xiong)
|Ah Ding||Film - Taiwan|
|1992|| Flying Dagger |
(Shen Jing Dao yu Fei Tian Mao)
|Han Lin / Little Dagger||Film - Hong Kong|
|Butterfly and Sword |
(Xin liu xing hu die jian)
|Prince Cha||Film - Hong Kong/Taiwan|
|To Miss With Love |
(Tao xue wai zhuan)
|Lin Chi Yin||Film - Hong Kong|
- 2006 Top Ten Golden Song "Show Me Your License" and The Most Versatile Entertainer from The 4th Chinese Music Awards 2006 @ Fuzhou
- 2003 International Outstanding Youth Award 
- 1999 Most Talented Male Artiste
- 1996 Top Ten Idols Award
- 1994 Best Album Award
- 1993 Metro Radio Top Ten Handsome People Award
- 1993 FM Select Bronze Award
- 1993 HK Top Ten Children Gold Song "Wild Chrysanthemum"
- 1993 HK Hottest Mandarin Singer Gold Award
- 1993 HK Most Popular New Artiste Gold Solid Award
- 1993 HK Top Ten Chinese Songs With The Brightest Future New Artiste Award
- 1993 HK-CR Gold Award
- 1993 HK Spreading Mandarin Award
- 1993 HK Jade Solid Gold First Place Song
- 1992 Taiwan Top Ten Idols Award
- 1992 Taiwanese Superstar New Artist Award
- 1992 Taiwan's Most Brightess Future New Artiste Award
- 1992 HK Hottest Mandarin Award
- Teams raced for: Renault Tire Racing Team, HongHe Rally Team, 香港代纳10方程式车队, Mitsubitshi Lancer ManYu Rally Racing Team
- Team owned: ESSO Jimmy Racing Team, Jimmy Lin Rally Team
- Team racing for now: Guangxi Speedone Rally Team 
- Team owns now: ZhuHai PingTzuo Racing Team 
- Sep Super Car Challenge, Ferrari 348, 3rd place
- Feb 555 Taiwan Rally Race
- Mar Super Car Challenge Cup, BMW M3, 3nd place
- Aug Impreza Challenge Cup
- Nov World Rally Championship Australia Hyundai Rally Car, got FIA International Class A
- Feb went to Japan to study racing under a famous Japanese racer
- June Super Car Challenge, BMW M3, 3rd place
- Aug Super Car Challenge, BMW M3, 3rd place
- May 17 Super Car Challenge, BMW using new M3 race car, 2nd place, broke Taiwan LungTam BMW M3 single lap record
- Jul Super Car Challenge, BMW M3, 2nd place, broke Taiwan TamLung BMW M3 single lap record
- Aug 7 formed ESSO Jimmy Racing Team and Racing Company, became spokesman for ESSO
- Aug 28 ZhuHai International Circuit Renault Spider Challenge, 4th round 1st place, 6th round, 2nd place
- Dec Super Car Challenge, broke his own single lap record in Taiwan LungTam Super Car
- Dec 31 Taiwan Oil year end Challenge, 4th overall, again broke Taiwan LungTam single lap record, 102.938 seconds.
- Mar 11 Impreza race, group A, first round, 3rd place
- Apr 1 Super Car, 1st round, used M3 race car, 1st place
- Jun Super Car, 2nd round, used M3 race car, 1st place
- Aug China Formula International Race, 1st place 
- Aug Super Car, 3rd round, used M3 race car, 1st place
- Sep China Formula International Race, 1st place
- Oct Super Car, 4th round, used M3 race car, 1st place.
- Oct China Renault Formula, 5th round, Group A, 1st place.
- Oct China Renault Formula, 6th round, Group A, 1st place.
- won 9 winner cups: seven 1st place, one 2nd place, one 3rd place. Became Champion of the Year for winning all 4 rounds of the Taiwan Super Car Race. He still holds this record.
- Mar 10 China Renault Formula
- Mar 2 China Rally Championship, Shanghai representing Radial Tire Rally Racing Team
- Apr 7 Taiwan Super Car Race, used BMW M3, 2nd place
- Jun 16 China Renault Formula, 6th place
- Jun 2 Taiwan Super Car Race, used BMW M3, 1st place
- Jul 2 China Renault Formula, 3rd place
- Aug 4 Taiwan Super Car Race, used BMW M3
- Oct 1 Taiwan Super Car Race, used BMW M3, 2nd place
- Contracted to race for Radial Tire Racing Team for 2 years.
- Mar 20 Shanghai Rally Race
- Apr 12 China Renault Formula Race, Zhuhai, 2nd place 
- Jun 8 Malaysia PORSCHE GT3 CUP 
- Jul 17 ChangChun Rally Race, 8th place 
- Aug 19 China Renault Championship, Beijing
- Sep 13 China Rally Championship, Beijing
- Oct 25 Porsche Carrera Cup Asia, PORSCHE 911 GT3 CUP, Beijing 
- Nov 12 Macau Grand Prix, Renault Formula Race, 17th place out of 25 
- Mar Shanghai Rally Race, 9th place
- May 30 Beijing Rally Race, dropped out at 10th place
- Jun 6 Shanghai Renault Formula Race, dropped out after collision at 7th place
- Jun 27 Asia Renault Formula Race, Shanghai, 6th place out of 30
- Sep 26 Asia Renault Formula Race, Shanghai, 10th place out of 30
- Contracted to race for Honghe Rally Team, the largest racing team in China, for the reported sum of TW$10 mil
- Mar China Rally Championship, Shanghai 9th place
- Apr China Rally Championship, Zhejiang 9th place
- May 8 Asia Renault Formula F2000, Zhuhai 5th place out of 31
- Aug China Rally Championship, Guizhou
- Sep China Rally Championship, Yunan, 8th place
- Sep Coach for Jackie Chan Charity Race
- Oct Held the 1st Jimmy Lin Charity Stars Race at Zhuhai International Circuit 
- Nov China Rally Championship, Shaoguan,Guangdong, eighth place。
- Dec ranked 8th overall in China Rally Championship 2005 
- 3/22/06 Formed Jimmy Racing Team and became his own boss. He signed British racer, Alister McRae, who ranked 3rd in 2003 and 26th in 2006 in the world. The other 2 racers in his team are Jimmy himself and the 7th ranked Chinese racer. Jimmy ranked 8th in China in 2005. McRae was paid US$50,000 per race, 5 races a year.
- 3/24/2006 Jimmy Lin Racing Team won both team 1st place and racer 1st place in Shanghai Rally Race.
- Jun Became Zhuhai Super Car Club Honorary President
- Jul China Rally Championship, Guizhou
- Jul Jimmy Lin Racing Team 3rd place at China Rally Championship, Guizhou 
- Aug Celebrity Charity Race, team 1st place, men 1st place 
- Sep China Rally Championship, Kaiyang, Guizhou, Jimmy Lin Racing Team, 1st place 
- Oct Ford Celebrity Race, professional group 1st place
- Nov China Rally Championship, Longyou, Zhejiang
- Nov 27 Jimmy Racing Team won Overall 3rd place in 2006 China Rally Championship.
- May Formed WSCC PingTzuo Racing Team with International Supercar Club at Zhuhai International Circuit. Jimmy will represent PingTzuo in the 2007 China Open Formula.
- May China Open Formula Renault Formula, Zhuhai 15th place
- 6/15/07 to 6/17/07 Raced for Mitsubishi Lancer Wan Yu Rally Team in the China Rally Championship in Beijing. His team won the race and Mitsubishi won the Sponsor's Cup. Jimmy placed 10th overall among 71 international and 5th among Chinese racers.
- Jul Jet Li Celebrity Charity Race, 2nd place
- 11/12/07 The Mitsubishi Lancer Rally Team won the grand championship of the 2007 China Rally Championship. Jimmy only participated in the Beijing Rally Race in June. He isn't ranked this yr because he missed most of the races due to filming and showbiz conflicts but did contribute points to the team for completing the race in Beijing.
- Nov World Drifting Championship, Hangzhou, guest of honor
- 1/27/08 Test drove the new British Radical Race car。
- 3/15/08 to 3/16/08 Drove a Radical SR3 at the Frestech Pan Delta Super Racing Festival - Spring Race at ZhuHai International Circuit.
Round 1: 1st place
Round 2: 2nd place
- 6/21/08 to 6/22/08 Tian Si Light Weight Sports Car Challenge Race - Summer Race at ZhuHai International Circuit. Drove a Radical SR3 and achieved double win.
Round 1: 1st place, Time 1:44.978
Round 2: 1st place, Time 17:41.700 
- On Oct 26, 2008 he was formally inducted into the China F1 TianRong Powerboat Racing team in ShenZhen, China. He will train in 2009 in order to get his F1 racing license before he can race for the team.
- On Mar 1, 2009 he signed with the Guangxi Speedone Rally Racing Team and will race in 3 rally races in 2009. His 1M yuan Mitsubishi EVO-10 race car was unveiled at the signing ceremony.
- Jun 13-14, 2009 China Rally Championship at Naning, Nanking. 12th place in Group N4 (International) out of 87 international racers, 7th place out of all Chinese racers. Earned 1 point for Speedone.
- Jul 9-10, 2009 China Rally Championship at Shanghai. 6th place out of all Chinese racers in group N4 (International). Won 6th place cup for Speedone, its first cup.
- Aug 28-30, 2009 China Rally Championship at Fugang, Guangzhou. Withdrew from the race after his EVO-9 race car had mechanical problems during the 1st day of the race.
- Nov 2, 2009 Race of Champions at The Bird's Nest in Beijing. 2nd place in the Celebrity Race.
- Nov 15, 2009 His PingTzuo Racing Team won the championship in the Asian category of the 2009 Asian AFR Championship.
- April 22, 2010 PingTzuo racer Zhang Shanqi won 3rd place in the 2010 Asian Renault Formula Race at Zhuhai
- May 23, 2010 PingTzuo racers Zhang Shan Qi & Li Zhi Cong Respectively won Champion in Race 1 & 2 in the AFR Championship!
- ↑ 林志颖谈加盟F1摩托艇感受 "旋风小子"赛场试水
- ↑ 林志颖加盟天荣玩摩托艇 水上F1迎旋风再起(图)
- ↑ 《放羊的星星》收视夺冠 林志颖内地人气回升
- ↑ 湖南卫视为救收视 "割肉价"请林志颖出山
- ↑ 视频：林志颖上海个唱跳辣舞 谈父亲落泪(1)
- ↑ 组图：林志颖个唱上海举行 近万名歌迷为之疯狂
- ↑ 赛车总决赛取消 林志颖无奈改当“上班族”
- ↑ 从雨季少年到偶像奶爸 林志颖：还在学习当爸爸
- ↑ Jimmy Lin and father in 2006 Youtube
- ↑ 林志穎瘋賽車 挑戰極限
- ↑ Jimmy Lin Private Garage in Taipei Youtube
- ↑ 林志穎現身"泛珠三角超級賽車節"
- ↑ Shanghai CHUECH studio
- ↑ 继成龙之后 林志颖升任反毒大使(附图)
- ↑ “小旋风”林志颖：35岁之后才打算成家(附图)
- ↑ 林志穎獲國際傑出青年獎 阿湯哥也得過
- ↑ East West Bank Press Release
- ↑ 林志颖获演艺圈至高荣耀 成首位华裔国际杰青
- ↑ 林志颖要在美国担任"反毒大使"
- ↑ 林志颖既做经纪又开科技公司
- ↑ 林志颖、林心如 同台大谈当年分手原因，联合早报
- ↑ 林志颖父亲公开赞扬林心如，东方娱乐
- ↑ 林心如与林志颖的爱情往事(附图)
- ↑ 林志颖抢镜头乐当摇钱树
- ↑ 林志颖获演艺圈至高荣耀 成首位华裔国际杰青
- ↑ imotor.me
- ↑ 速一车队CRC主力车手
- ↑ 「平坐國際賽車運動咨詢有限公司平坐車隊」
- ↑ 林志颖超级跑车赛获亚军
- ↑ 林志颖赛车天公不作美
- ↑ 林志颖勇夺国际车赛第一名(附图)
- ↑ 林志颖参加“超级跑车杯”比赛破台湾纪录
- ↑ 林志颖成台湾首位国际方程式车手
- ↑ 2001 KART、March、Saxo、超級跑車挑戰賽最後一回合
- ↑ 宣傳F1賽車 林志穎上海暖身代言 TVBS
- ↑ 【圖文】林志穎耀威珠海國際賽車嘉年華
- ↑ 林志穎 只愛賽車不愛美眉
- ↑ 图文-全国汽车拉力赛发车 林志颖“改行”如鱼得水
- ↑ 林志穎落實出戰 Porsche Carrera Cup Asia北京站賽事
- ↑ 林志颖脱下戏装换上赛车服 上海火爆亮相(组图)
- ↑ 赛车推广大使林志颖 引发赛车节热烈气氛
- ↑ 林志穎現身"泛珠三角超級賽車節"
- ↑ 中國汽車運動2005年度全部比賽項目獲獎名單
- ↑ 小麦与徐浪对话金山 - 上海拉力赛
- ↑ 全国汽车拉力锦标赛上海站结束 林志颖车队夺魁
- ↑ 林志颖车队季军
- ↑ "柯受良紀念杯"慈善賽林志穎輕松奪冠
- ↑ 全国汽车拉力锦标赛贵阳开幕 林志颖车队获第一
- ↑ 全国汽车拉力赛 万宇车队获年度车队第二、三名
- ↑ 明星林志穎兼任老板車手欲實現F1夢想
- ↑ Beijing China Rally Championship
- ↑ Beijing CRC Opening Ceremony.
- ↑ 天思软件轻量级跑车挑战系列赛：林志颖主演专业赛车_赛车-中国赛车_NIKE新浪竞技风暴_新浪网
- ↑ 泛珠天思轻量级跑车挑战系列赛 林志颖梅开二度_赛车-中国赛车_NIKE新浪竞技风暴_新浪网
- ↑ Jimmy Lin - 06/23/08 TianSi Lightweight Sportscar Challenge youtube
- ↑ 林志颖谈加盟F1摩托艇感受 "旋风小子"赛场试水
- ↑ 林志颖正式加盟广西速一车队
- ↑ 广西速一车队新赛季首获队赛积分 林志颖圆满完赛
- ↑ 比赛中遇爆胎 林志颖获CRC北京站国内车手第六
- ↑ 林志颖尽管人气很高但却因为赛车故障遗憾退赛
- ↑ ROC 赚足人气娱乐性超强 中国明星车手完美亮相
- ↑ AFR亚洲雷诺方程式珠海收官：阿龙夺冠 路易斯亚军
- ↑ AFR Championship Saturday Report
- 林志颖台北吉米工作室 Jimmy Creatives Studio
- PingTzuo International Racing Sports Advisory Company
- baidu Fans Forum - Chinese Fans Forum
- www.spcnet.tv - Fans Forum
- AsianFanatics - Fans Forum
- www.dv2jimmylin.com - Fansite
- Template:Imdb name
- Jimmy Lin's Lyrics
- Jimmy Lin Images and Profile
- Jimmy Lin Profile, Pictures, and Filmography - www.spcnet.tvid:Jimmy Lin