Template:Infobox Chinese-language singer and actor Tien Fu-Chen, more commonly known as Hebe, is a Taiwanese singer, actress and host, notable as a member of the Taiwanese pop girl group S.H.E.
Hebe Tian was born on 30 March 1983 in Hsinchu City, Taiwan, where her family was living. She was the second child in the family. She stayed in Hsinchu for eighteen years until she was signed as a singer where she moved up to Taipei.
On August 8, 2000, HIM International Music held a 'Universal 2000 Talent and Beauty Girl Contest' in search for new artists to be signed under their label. The staff of the TV show 'Cruel Stage' encouraged Hebe Tien to participate in this televised competition. The contest had about 1000 contestants and after many tiring rounds of competing, seven contestants were left for the 'Cruel Stage' round. During the show's first round, her voice began to break while singing 'Return Home'. Hebe then decided to sing a song with a lower key in the show's final round. The song she chose was Singaporean singer Kit Chan's "Loving You" or "Xi Huan Ni" (喜歡你).
However, because she was unfamiliar with the song, she forgot about ten seconds of the final lyrics and this error hurt her performance. Following the competition, the record company gave all seven contestants an audition.Nonetheless, the show's manager appreciated her straight personality and powerful vocals. As a result, Hebe was invited to become part of S.H.E, and along with Selina Jen and Ella Chen, she was signed under the Taiwanese record label HIM International Music.
- During her career with S.H.E, Hebe has sung two solo songs for her band's albums, "Too Much" and "Someone Loves You Instead of Me" (替我愛你 Ti wo ai ni); both songs are on S.H.E's first album, Girls Dormitory (女生宿舍 Nü sheng su she).
- For two Taiwanese drama soundtracks, Hebe recorded two solos, namely "Ferris Wheel" (摩天輪 Mo Tian Lun), for the Reaching for the Stars soundtrack (真命天女 Zhen ming tian nü), and Too Late (來不及 Lai Bu Ji), for the Bull Fighting (鬥牛 , 要不要 Dou Niu Yao Bu Yao) Soundtrack.
- Hebe has sung a modified version of Love Was Here (愛來過 Ai Lai Guo) for the show Bull Fighting's (鬥牛 , 要不要 Dou Niu Yao Bu Yao) Episode 14. The video can be viewed here: 
- Hebe will release a long awaited solo album in 2010, while S.H.E will still remain as a band without disbanding. 
- Hebe was the featured artist in Fahrenheit's song, "Only Have Feelings For You" (只對你有感覺 Zhi Dui Ni You Gan Jue). The song was initially recorded for the Tokyo Juliet OST (東方茱麗葉 Dong Fang Zhu Li Ye), but has found a place in Fahrenheit's first album, which is self-titled.
- Hebe and Fahrenheit's duet has also been featured in several of S.H.E's concerts, notably in S.H.E's Singapore 2007 'Moving Castle' Concert as well as S.H.E's Taipei 'Moving Castle' Concert 2006.
- At the 2007 Sprite Music Hong Kong Awards, "Only Have Feelings For You" earned Fahrenheit and Hebe the award for Taiwan's Best Duet Song.
- Hebe has sung a duet with compatriot Sandee Chan, who chose Hebe for her high vocal range, and the song is "离别曲" or "Farewell Song" which is based on composer Chopin's famous song. 
Concert Solos and DuetsEdit
- Hebe played a drum solo as one of the segments of the Perfect 3 World Tour concerts.
- Hebe has also done several solo songs for S.H.E's concerts, including She's The One by Robbie Williams, "Xuan Mu" or 旋木 by Faye Wong, as well as Na Ying's "Meng Xing Le" (夢醒了), which was also later covered by Faye Wong.
- Hebe also sang "Gotta Love" (不得不愛 Bu de bu ai) with Wilber Pan during S.H.E's China portion of their Perfect 3 World Tour.
- During Power Station's live performance at "The Wall Pub" in Taipei on 9th April 2009, Hebe sang three duets with her seniors. The video can be viewed here: 
- Hebe sang two solos for S.H.E's She Is The One Concert 2009, namely the Broadway song "Dream A Little Dream of Me", where she played a piano solo in the middle of the song, and she sang Faye Wong's "One's Love Letter" (給自己的情書) as well.
- During S.H.E's She Is The One Concert 2009 in Shanghai, Hebe sang Faye Wong's "Red Bean" (红豆) during the solo segment of the concert.
|2007||Bull Fighting (鬥牛，要不要)||Yi Sheng Xue (伊勝雪)||Mandarin|
|2007||The Lollipop Idol Drama (棒棒堂偶像劇)||(herself)||Mandarin|
|2005||Reaching for the Stars (真命天女)||Shen Xiaorou (沈孝柔)||Mandarin|
|2004||A Disguised Superstar (冒牌天皇)||Hebe||Mandarin|
|2004||Happy New Year 2004 (新年快樂)||(herself)||Mandarin|
|2004||Say Yes Enterprise: Cinderella (求婚事務所:麻雀變鳳凰)||An An (安安)||Mandarin|
|2002||The Rose (薔薇之戀)||Xiao Feng (曉楓)||Mandarin|
|2001||Magical Love (愛情大魔咒)||Hu Sha Sha (胡莎莎)||Mandarin|
TV Appearances and Hosting ExperiencesEdit
- Hebe has appeared on Taiwanese television before she became a celebrity, when she was a 16 years old girl on Jacky Wu's Guess Guess Guess show, where she also showed her ability to play the flute.
- Hebe has also hosted 'Guess Guess Guess' as well as 'Happy Sunday' along with her groupmates.
Guest Appearances on Other Artistes' Music VideosEdit
- Hebe has appeared on Z-Chen's Cap Girl MV, where she is the female character in the video.
- Hebe has also appeared in Jay Chou's MV for Tui Hou (Retreat or 退後) from his Still Fantasy (依然范特西 Yi Ran Fan Te Xi) Album.
- Hebe has also appeared in Sandee Chan's MV for "离别曲" or "Farewell Song".
- Hebe has also appeared in Yoga Lin's MV for "看見什麼吃什麼".
- In S.H.E's 3rd album The Genesis (美麗新世界 Mei Li Xin Shi Jie), Hebe wrote the rap lyrics for the song 你快樂我隨意 Ni Kuai Le Wo Sui Yi.
- In S.H.E's 10th album Play, Hebe wrote the lyrics for the song Say You Love Me (說你愛我 Shuo Ni Ai Wo).
- In the Bull Fighting (鬥牛 , 要不要 Dou Niu Yao Bu Yao) Original Soundtrack, Hebe wrote the lyrics for the song Too Late (來不及 Lai Bu Ji).
- Together with bandmate, Ella, Hebe composed a song for one of their seniors Power Station's songs for their 2009 album. The song was entitled "Love Crazy/愛到瘋癲". Ella was the composer while Hebe wrote the lyrics. The song was given to Power Station as repayment for them giving S.H.E the song "Freezer".
- In 2009, Hebe wrote the lyrics for the station song of a radio station in Taiwan, POP Radio 91.7.
- Hebe is the official spokesperson for the Swedish Dental Company Nobel Biocare in all of Asia. 
- Before Hebe started her career, her English name was Anita.
- Hebe is able to play the piano and had learnt to play for seven years when she was a child. In fact, she plays the piano solo at the beginning of the music video for "What has happened to us" (我們怎麼了 "Wo men zen me le").
- Hebe has two dogs, Tian-Bon (田Bon) and Gou-Gou (狗狗). Tian-Bon was adopted from an animal shelter while Gou-Gou was one of the three puppies that was given birth by Pinky, Selina's dog.
- Hebe stars in the successful drama Bull Fighting (鬥牛 , 要不要 Dou Niu Yao Bu Yao) starring Mike He and Lee Wei as the male leads, and Hebe is playing a landlord's daughter.
- S.H.E came out with a book, The 3 Spas of Love in July 2009. Hebe was the author of her parts in the book.