2moro is a Taiwanese boyband, whose members are twins Anthony Guo (郭彥均) and Angus Guo (郭彥甫). The twins are graduates from a local physical education university.
The twins got their first taste of stardom in their third year of school, when an advertising company was seeking two similar-looking persons for the filming of a sportswear commercial, and found them a good choice. Before recording their first album, they had worked with female group S.H.E in the film Reaching For The Stars (真命天女) and with Singaporean actors in the Mediacorp drama production Rainbow Connections (舞出彩虹).
They released their first album, Twins' First Disc (雙胞胎的初回盤), on 6 January 2006. The album features 11 songs, and the hit song Exciting 2006 (刺激2006) is composed from excerpts of 23 songs by other singers such as Stefanie Sun, Leehom Wang and F4, with each line an excerpt from a different song. A second song from their album, Holding Your Hand (牵着你) enjoyed a stay of two weeks on Singapore's Y.E.S. 93.3 FM music charts, reaching the 19th spot for the week of 26 February 2006. A third song, Shabu Shabu, is a Chinese cover of Dragostea din Tei by O-Zone.
- The hosts of Kangxi Lai Le made Angus take off his shoes on the show to see how tall he really is, and found out Angus was wearing 3 thick shoe pads (combined for a minimum of 10 cm) to look taller than he really is. They now have their own brand of shoe pads. 19 June 2008
- Template:Cite news
- 2moro《雙胞胎的初回盤》. 163.com. Retrieved on 2006-09-18.
- Cast of Reaching for the Stars
- Dancing Jean-iuses take to the stage. Mediacorp. Retrieved on 2006-09-18.—an interview with cast members of Rainbow Connections.
- Y.E.S. 933 music charts, week 9 of 2006 (26 February)